This gallery shows the before and after construction of a Colonial home located in Massapequa, New York with:
- New James Hardie Evening Blue Cedarmill Siding
- Arctic White James Hardie Fascia
- Versatex Rake Crown
- Custom Made Corners with Top Double Reveal Crown
- Bottom Blocks
- All windows have a Double Top Crown with Custom Made Keystones, Copper Drip Caps and a Bottom Sill.
- The Arched Crown over windows were bent to size.
- The Beaded Soffit Gutters are custom 6″ half round with round leaders.
- Lastly, 5″ Soffit high-hats.