Our Home Remodeling Process
Our time-tested remodeling process is intended to make you, the homeowner more informed and feel less anxiety both before and during the remodeling process.
At Good Guys Contracting, your Long Island home remodeling and exterior siding company, we adhere to a very systematic checklist, so that no step is missed or given less attention than it deserves. This also enables you to see where we are in the remodeling process and to know what will be next for your home remodeling project.
- Project overview by priority.
- Discuss the scope of work/budget.
- Explanation of “our process.”
- Measure home and property.
- Schedule next meeting.
- Discuss project overview and budget with design team (if necessary).
- Establish design concept with the digital image (deposit needed).
Design Review and Approval
- Client approval of design/plans.
- Review final budget and agreement with the client.
- Approve property improvement agreement (contract).
- Client to begin product selections.
Final Home Plan Completion
- Submit plans for city and building permit (if necessary).
- Order materials and start production of any custom materials.
Project Kickoff (at Customer’s House)
- Permit issued.
- Confirm start date with the client.
- Introduce client to project manager/project supervisor.
- Review job site preparation and clean-up plan.
- Review progress with the client (on-going).
- Project manager meets with the client.
- Production completes remaining final “punch-list” items.
- Final closeout meeting scheduled with the client.
- Warranty issued.